THE SAFEST TAKE-AWAY IN TOWN
At TMM we are committed to ensuring your Health & Safety concerns regarding our community’s fight against the COVID-19 pandemic are followed at all times.
As a young business, our livelihoods depend on us getting through this challenging time together as a community. I wanted to personally let you know we are doing everything possible to ensure that we can continue to deliver our delicious Mexi-Meals to you in the freshest, fastest and safest way possible.
Read our internal COVID-19 H&S Policy below and see why we are the safest take-away in town.
OUR COVID 19 – POLICY
WAYS WE ARE ENSURING
YOU ARE SAFE
- IN-HOUSE MINISTER OF HEALTH – Appointed for the DAY in each store (ask next time you visit who is in charge today?)
- Every 20 minutes IN-HOUSE STAFF hand washing and service sanitizing process – you will hear the alarms going off inside
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – reduced number of staff on duty
- MASKS – staff wear masks for protection coming into and leaving work
- GLOVES & HAIR NETS to be worn by all staff
- DELIVERY DRIVERS will SANITISE their hands before leaving with YOUR delivery
THINGS YOU CAN DO
TO LIMIT YOUR RISK
- HAND SANITIZER when entering the store
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – keep a safe distance from the customers around you
- CONTACT-LESS DELIVERY – order online from Mr Delivery or Uber Eats
- ORDER ON OUR SITE: GRAB ‘n GO – stay contact-less and order online, pay and come collect in-store
- CHANGE PACKAGING – if eating at home, sanatise the carrier bag, decant our food from the existing packaging before eating